Director of Marketing
|Location||Lake Mary / Orlando|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Guideline Central is the global leader and publisher of medical society-endorsed guidelines products. We are located in Lake Mary, Florida (Orlando), rated number 4 in the country by Money Magazine as the top place to live and work. We are growing our dynamic organization to meet customer demand and seek a highly motivated self-starting business development/sales director.
Guideline Central is seeking an experienced marketing professional that is savvy and proficient in all areas of marketing, with a heavy focus on digital or online marketing. Guideline Central’s Director of Marketing will be part of a collaborative team responsible for growing the success of Guideline Central’s decision support applications by increasing engagement within the current user base, bringing in more users and generating more revenue in the process.
International Guidelines Center (IGC), also known as Guideline Central, is the leading global publisher of official medical society guidelines tools. We have exclusive partnerships with 35+ medical associations (such as the American Heart Association, American Society of Clinical Oncology and American Academy of Family Physicians) to help create and disseminate brief algorithmic formats of their clinical practice guidelines. Our products and services cover all areas from print, online, mobile, subscription-based and advertising/promotion. We also manage a library of more than 25 million pieces of medical content – journal abstracts, clinical calculators, clinical trials, quality measures and drug information. In our 15+ years in business, more than 10 million copies of our guideline derivatives have distributed, and more than 250,000 healthcare providers regularly access our content online and through our web and mobile apps.
Strong communication and time management skills are a must. This is not a “heads-down” technical position, but rather a collaborative role for a communicative individual, who also knows how to take initiative and set his or her own priorities and goals. You are a high energy, passionate, self-motivated, hands-on achiever.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Managing all email marketing campaigns
- Creating marketing automation roadmaps to boost engagement
- Content creation – both internal and external
- Directing and implementing all SEO and SEM tactics
- Leading UI/UX and conversion optimization efforts
- Maintaining our main website, microsites and mobile apps
- Analyzing user data and traffic stats to make recommendations for improvements
- Market research and lead generation
- Creating user surveys to help improve our offering
- Creating marketing and sales collateral – slide decks, direct mail pieces, etc.
- Managing promotions at society partner conferences and trade shows
- Outreach and relationship building to increase awareness for our products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Experience using marketing automation software
- Experience with analytics programs such as MIxpanel or Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) knowledge and experience
- Strong copywriter
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to change with quick response times
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of HTML and/or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Minimum BS or BA (preferred)
- 4+ years proven marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience in marketing mobile apps is a plus
- Experience in marketing SaaS products is a plus
- Knowledge of the medical industry is a plus
Guideline Central offers industry-leading compensation packages: salary, flexible hours and work environment, 401k match, stock options, performance bonuses and more.