In honor of Digestive Disease Week 2014, Guideline Central in partnership with the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and the American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society, will be giving away three months free access to all digital AASLD and ANMS guidelines.
Free GUIDELINES titles include:
- Hepatitis B [AASLD]
- Acute Liver Failure [AASLD]
- Constipation [ANMS]
- Hemochromatosis [AASLD]
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome [ANMS]
- Gastroparesis [ANMS]
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma [AASLD]
How to claim your AASLD digital GUIDELINES:
- Visit GuidelineCentral.com/ddw14
- Create your free Guideline Central account and password (new users)
- Download and launch the mobile app (download links below)
- Login with your Guideline Central account
- Guidelines will download automatically – go to My Guidelines to begin!
How to claim your ANMS digital GUIDELINES:
- Open your Guideline Central app (or use download links below)
- Login or create an account
- Tap the settings button on the home screen – it looks like a gear
- Tap the “Profile” section
- Enter group code “ANMSDDW” and press “synchronize”
- That’s it! Your guidelines should begin downloading and your 3 month trial will begin
To download the apps, visit the links below.
Guideline Central App for iPhone and iPad – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guideline-central-most-comprehensive/id567695579?mt=8
Guideline Central App for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobiuso.IGC.guidelines
**If you have any issues accessing your guidelines after following the instructions above, try logging out of the app and then logging back in
You’ll also be able to access the guidelines on our website by logging in and visiting “Active Subscriptions” in the top navigation area. Trials must be claimed by 5/11/14 and are active for a period of 90 days.