Anti-Diarrheal (LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE) capsule, liquid filled
STRATEGIC SOURCING SERVICES, LLC
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Loperamide HCl 2 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Do not use
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- a history of abnormal heart rhythm
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 capsules after the first loose stool; 1 capsule after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 capsules in 24 hours
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from Light.
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water
Questions or comments?
call toll free 1-888-235-2466
†All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This product is not affiliated with the makers/owners of Imodium ® A-D
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD-RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Another Quality Product
Distributed by Mckesson
6555 State Highway 161, Irving, TX 75039
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO IMODIUM ® A-D
Loperamide HCl Soft Gelatin Capsules, 2 mg
Suitable for adults and children
12 years and over
Controls the symptoms of diarrhea
*each liquid-filled capsule contains 2 mg loperamide HCl