Nikzon Hemorrhoidal (Phenylephrine Hydrochloride, and Pramoxine Hydrochloride) cream
Genoma Lab USA Inc
Active ingredients Purpose
Phenylephrine HCL 0.25%.......................................... Vasconstrictor
Pramoxine HCL 1%.................................................... Local anesthetic
- For the temporary relief of anorectal itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids, anorectal disorders, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues, or piles
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are
- taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rectal bleeding occurs
- an allergic reaction occurs
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Remove cap from tube and puncture seal with opposite end of cap.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Apply externally to the affected area with a thin layer up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Close cap tightly after use
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetyl esters, Cetyl palmitate, Distilled water, Glycerin, Glycerol monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Mineral oil, Polysorbate 60, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium citrate hydrate, Stearic acid, Tocopherol acetate, White petrolatum
Genomma Lab USA Inc.
Houston, TX 77027
Made in Korea