MISSED OUT ON THE LATEST CLINICAL GUIDELINE ANNOUNCEMENTS?
No problem, we’ve got you covered! Here’s a list to all guidelines and FDA approvals that were published last month.
- Use of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Pembrolizumab in the Treatment of High-Risk, Early-Stage Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Biomarkers for Adjuvant Endocrine and Chemotherapy in Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Prophylaxis for Hemophilia A and B with and without Inhibitors
- Use and Management of Emicizumab-kxwh (Hemlibra®) for Hemophilia A with and without Inhibitors
- Standards and Criteria for the Care of Persons with Congenital Bleeding Disorders
- Screening for Development of Hepatocellular Cancer in Patients with Hepatitis B and C
- Administration of Inhibitor Bypassing Agents in the Home for Patients with Hemophilia and Inhibitors
- Products Licensed for the Treatment of Hemophilia and Other Bleeding Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Low Back Pain (LBP)
- Management of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Management of Upper Limb Amputation Rehabilitation (ULA)
- Competencies for Endovascular Specialists Providing CLTI Care
- Best Practices for Percutaneous Axillary Arterial Access and Training
EXCLUSIVE SOCIETY GUIDELINES AND MANY MORE!
Search, bookmark, add notes and create your personal clinical guideline library with your digital copy or one of our society and specialty subscription bundles.
APR 1, 2022 YESCARTA
Treatment of adults with intermediate- or high-risk primary or secondary (post-polycythemia vera or post-essential For adult patients with large B-cell lymphoma that is refractory to first-line chemoimmunotherapy or that relapses within 12 months of first-line chemoimmunotherapy.
APR 6, 2022 IGALMI
Acute Treatment of Agitation Associated with Schizophrenia or Bipolar I or II Disorder in Adults.
APR 6, 2022 VIJOICE
Treatment of PIK3CA-Related Overgrowth Spectrum (PROS).
APR 25, 2022 VEKLURY
Treatment of pediatric patients who are older than 28 days, weighing at least 3 kg, and are either hospitalized with COVID-19 or have mild-to-moderate COVID-19 and are considered high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death.
APR 28, 2022 VIVJOA
To reduce the incidence of recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC) in females with a history of RVVC who are NOT of reproductive potential.
APR 28, 2022 ULTOMIRIS
Treatment of adult patients with generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) who are anti-acetylcholine receptor (AChR) antibody-positive.
APR 29, 2022 CAMZYOS
To improve functional capacity and symptoms in adults with symptomatic New York Heart Association (NYHA) class II to III obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (oHCM).
APR 29, 2022 RINVOQ
For the treatment of adults with active ankylosing spondylitis (AS) who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers.
Copyright © 2022 Guideline Central, All rights reserved.