The digital subscription version of the AAO Guidelines Bundle contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Save over 20% off the price of each individual title
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
Save over 20% by purchasing the entire AAO guidelines Pocket Guides bundle!
The following GUIDELINES Pocket Guides included in this bundle are developed in collaboration with and are approved by American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Cataract in the Adult Eye
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Eye Exam
- Idiopathic Macular Hole
- Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Primary Open Angle Suspect Glaucoma
- Primary Angle Closure Glaucoma