Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- 24 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Physical Examination
- Assessment of Medical Comorbidities
- Aneurysm Imaging
- Medical Management During the Period of AAA Surveillance
- Timing for Intervention
- Assessment of Operative Risk and Life Expectancy
- The Patient with a Ruptured Aneurysm
- Choice Of Anesthetic Technique And Agent
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis
- Intraoperative Fluid Resuscitation And Blood Conservation
- Cardiovascular Monitoring
- Maintenance of Body Temperature
- Role of the ICU
- Prophylaxis For Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Postoperative Blood Transfusion
- Perioperative Pain Management
- Late Outcomes
- Recommendation For Postoperative Surveillance
- Preoperative Cardiac Evaluation for the Patient Undergoing Aneurysm Repair
- Functional Capacity Estimation From an Assessment of Physical Activity
- Mortality Risk Scoring Scheme for Patients Undergoing Repair of an AAA
- Surgical Approaches for Open Aneurysm Repair
- Estimated Perioperative Complications After abdominal aortic aneurysm, endovascular, endoleaksElective Open Surgery for AAA
- Referring Hospital Checklist for the Patient With a Suspected or Confirmed Ruptured Aneurysm
- Receiving Hospital Personnel Alert Checklist for Management of the Patient With a Suspected or Confirmed Ruptured Aneurysm
- Suspected Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (rAAA) Algorithm
- And More
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!