The digital version of the American College of Rheumatology Acute Gout GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: $6.99
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Gout – Antiinflammatory Treatment GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest American College of Rheumatology guidelines and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains evidence-graded recommendations for evaluation and treatment of acute gout.
- 6 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Case Scenarios for Defining Acute Gouty Arthritis Attack Features
- Recommendations for Combination Therapy Approach to Acute Gouty Arthritis
- Management of an Acute Gout Attack
- Acute Gouty Arthritis Attack Management
- Pharmacologic Options for an Acute Attack