The Digital version of the Acute Ischemic Stroke GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the Pocket Guide, and can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: $8.99
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more.
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Acute Ischemic Stroke: Early Management GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the American Heart Association (AHA) and the American Stroke Association (ASA) and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains diagnostic recommendations, facility preferences, the NIH Stroke Scale, detailed treatment recommendations including IV fibrinolysis, endovascular and surgical interventions, anticoagulation, blood pressure management, neurologic protection, and treatment of neurologic complications.
- Spiral Bound
- 24 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.5″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Recommended Facilities
- Supportive Care and Treatment
- IV Fibrinolysis
- Endovascular Interventions
- Volume Expansion, Vasodilators, Induced Hypertension
- Acute Neurological Complications
- Surgical Interventions
- Situations Mimicking Stroke
- NIH Stroke Scale
- Immediate Diagnostic Studies
- Stroke Chain of Survival
- Prehospital Evaluation
- Time to Treatment Goals (ED-Based Care)