The digital subscription version of the Advanced Ovarian Cancer GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Advanced Ovarian Cancer/Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and was developed with their collaboration. It contains graded recommendations for assessment and treatment of advanced ovarian cancer including a management algorithm and risk factors for perioperative complications.
- 6 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Clinical Evaluation and Treatment of Women With Suspected Stage IIIC or IV Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- Risk Factors for Perioperative Morbidity or Mortality