The digital subscription version of the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Digital GUIDELINE Pocket Guide is endorsed by the Academy of Neurology (AAN) and based on the latest AAN guidelines. This practical quick-reference tool contains treatment specifics, drug therapy and dosing information, patient monitoring and counseling points. The Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis GUIDELINES app provides all that is needed to make accurate clinical decisions at the point of care.
- Key Points
- Diagnostic Assessment and Algorithm
- Respiratory Management with Algorithm
- Mood Disorders
- Pseudobulbar Affect
- Current Medication Table with Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments