The digital subscription version of the Anaphylaxis GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Anaphylaxis GUIDELINES Pocket Card is endorsed by the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) and based on the latest ACAAI/AAAAI guidelines. This practical quick-reference tool contains diagnostic and treatment recommendations and a graphic representation of signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis.
- 6 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.5″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Suggested Key Clinical Advice
- Graded Diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Graphic representation of signs and symptoms