The digital subscription version of the Anesthesia and Sedation in the Pediatric and Congenital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Anesthesia and Sedation in the Pediatric and Congenital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia and the Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains management recommendations including expertise based on CRISP risk, risks by procedure and diagnosis and pre-, intra- and post-procedure checklists.
- 6 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Treatment Recommendations
- Anesthetic Risks for Specific Patients and Procedures
- Recommended Anesthesia Provider Expertise Based on CRISP Score