Biomarkers for Adjuvant Endocrine and Chemotherapy in Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- 14 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Recommendations for the use of biomarkers
- For patients who present with a hormone receptor positive, HER2 not overexpressed, axillary node negative early breast cancer
- Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer with Known ER/PgR and HER2 Status
- Additional Biomarkers to Guide Specific Drug/Regimen Choice
- Algorithm on Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Endocrine and Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer Biomarkers to Guide Adjuvant Therapy Newly Diagnosed
- Classification of Patients According to Clinical Risk Assessment by the Modified Version of Adjuvant!Online as Reported by Cardoso et al, 2016
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide is derived from recommendations in the American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline. This resource is a practice tool based on ASCO® practice guidelines and is not intended to substitute for the independent professional judgment of the treating physician. Practice guidelines do not account for individual variation among patients. This pocket guide does not purport to suggest any particular course of medical treatment. Use of the practice guidelines and this resource are voluntary. The practice guidelines and additional information are available at www.asco.org/breast-cancer-guidelines. Copyright © 2022 by American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!