The Digital version of the ACC/AHA Cardiovascular Risk Assessment GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the Pocket Card, and can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: FREE
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- How to access your digital CV Risk Guideline:
- iOS and Android phones and tablets (through browser)
- Online (internet connection required)
- App includes off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Cardiovascular Risk Assessment GUIDELINES Pocket Card is based on the latest guidelines of the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains screening, diagnostic, drug therapy, and dosing information and recommendations and multiple treatment algorithms including patient monitoring.
- 6 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Risk Assessment Recommendations
- Use of Optional Screening Tests
- Etiologies and Clinical Features of Facial Paralysis
- Risk Assessment Implementation