The Digital version of the AGA Crohn’s Disease GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the Pocket Guide, and can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: $8.99
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Crohn’s Disease algorithm Guidelines Pocket Guide is endorsed by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains assessment, risk assignment and staged treatment recommendations in an easy-to-follow algorithmic format, including risk-allocated drug therapy.
- 8 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- General Assessment and Risk Assignment
- Assessment of Inflammatory Status
- Assessment of Disease Burden
- Initial Treatment - risk allocated
- Remission Treatment - risk allocated
- Secondary Treatment - not in remission - risk allocated