The digital subscription version of the Crohn’s Disease GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Crohn’s Disease Guidelines Pocket Guide is endorsed by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains assessment, risk assignment and staged treatment recommendations in an easy-to-follow algorithmic format, including risk-allocated drug therapy.
- 8 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- General Assessment and Risk Assignment
- Assessment of Inflammatory Status
- Assessment of Disease Burden
- Initial Treatment - risk allocated
- Remission Treatment - risk allocated
- Secondary Treatment - not in remission - risk allocated