Chronic Limb-Threatening Ischemia
- 26 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Definitions and nomenclature
- Global epidemiology and risk factors for CLTI
- Diagnosis and limb staging in CLTI
- Medical management
- The GLASS for CLTI
- Strategies for EBR
- Nonrevascularization treatments of the limb
- Biologic and regenerative medicine approaches in CLTI
- The role of minor and major amputations
- Postprocedural care and surveillance after infrainguinal revascularization for CLTI
- Wound grading in Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI) classification
- Ischemia grading in Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI) classification
- Foot infection grading in Wound, Ischemia, and foot Infection (WIfI) classification
- Assignment of GLASS stage
- Descriptive summary of GLASS stages of infrainguinal arterial disease
- Flow diagram for the investigation of patients presenting with suspected CLTI
- Suggested algorithm for anatomic imaging in patients with CLTI who are candidates for revascularization
- PLAN framework of clinical decision-making in CLTI; infrainguinal disease
- SVS WIfI Clinical Limb Stage
- The benefit of performing re-vascularization in CLTI increases with degree of ischemia and with the severity of limb threat (WIfI stage)
- Femoropopliteal (FP) disease grading in GLASS
- Infrapopliteal (IP) disease grading in GLASS
- Flow chart illustrating application of GLASS to stage infrainguinal disease pattern in CLTI
- Inframalleolar (IM)/pedal disease descriptor in GLASS
- Preferred initial revascularization strategy for infrainguinal disease in average-risk patients with suitable autologous vein conduit available for bypass
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!