- 14 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Diagnostic Recommendations
- Serological Testing
- Culture and Histopathology
- Additional Evaluation at the Time of Initial Diagnosis
- Treatment Recommendations
- Health Education and Physical Therapy
- Starting Antifungal Drug Therapy
- Pulmonary Coccidioidomycosis With an Asymptomatic Pulmonary Nodule
- Asymptomatic Coccidioidal Cavity
- Symptomatic Chronic Cavitary Coccidioidal Pneumonia
- Extrapulmonary Soft Tissue Coccidioidomycosis
- Bone and/or Joint Coccidioidomycosis
- Newly Diagnosed Coccidioidal Infection
- Patients With Coccidioidomycosis in Special At-Risk Populations
- Pregnant Women
- Estimated Numbers of Annual Infections in the United States and their Clinical Manifestations
- Areas Endemic for Coccidioidomycosis
- Chest X-Ray — Coccidioidal Pneumonia
- Table of Recommended Drugs
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!