The digital subscription version of the Endocrine Society Guidelines Bundle contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Save over 20% off the price of each individual title
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
Save over 20% by purchasing the entire ENDO guidelines bundle!
The Endocrine Society is the world’s oldest, largest, and most active organization devoted to research on hormones and the clinical practice of endocrinology.
The following GUIDELINES included in this bundle are developed in collaboration with and are approved by the Endocrine Society.
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Cushing’s Syndrome
- Cushing’s Syndrome Diagnosis
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Diabetes Technology
- Functional Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- Hypoglycemic Disorders
- Hypothalamic-Pituitary and Growth Disorders in Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Lipid Management in Patients with Endocrine Disorders
- Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women
- Paget’s Disease of Bone
- Pediatric Obesity
- Primary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Primary Aldosteronism
- Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- Testosterone Therapy in Men with Hypogonadism
- Treatment of Diabetes in Older Adults