The digital subscription version of the Evaluation of Functional Diarrhea and IBS-D GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Functional Diarrhea and Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome — Laboratory Evaluation in Adults — Pocket Guide is endorsed by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains graded recommendations and an algorithm for treating Functional Diarrhea and Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Adults.
- 4 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Table: Summary of Recommendations of AGA Clinical Guideline on the Laboratory Evaluation of Functional Diarrhea and Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Adults
- Algorithm: Irritable Bowel Syndrome in Adults Clinical Decision Support Tool