The Digital version of the ACC/AHA Heart Failure Stage C GUIDELINES can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- Available for FREE
- Includes automatic updates
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
Quick-reference format based on the new 2016 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update on New Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure Guidelines.
- Stage C
- Pharmacological Treatment for Stage C HF With Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Renin-Angiotensin System Inhibition With Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor or Angiotensin Receptor Blocker or ARNI
- Ten Summary Points