- 20 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Diagnosis and Symptoms of Menopause
- Health Considerations for All Menopausal Women
- Hormone Therapy for Menopausal Symptom Relief
- Clinical Management of Patients Taking Hormone Therapies
- Nonhormonal Therapies for VMS
- Treatment of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Approach to the Patient with Vasomotor Symptoms Contemplating Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Definitions of Spectrum of Menopause
- Conditions That May Cause or Mimic Vasomotor Events
- Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Evaluating Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Women Contemplating Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Breast Cancer Risk Cutoffs for Counseling Before Recommending Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Clinical Caveats During Treatment With Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Alternative Therapies for Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms
- Classification of Government-Approved Vaginal Estrogens
- Specific Cautions to Use of Systemic Menopausal Hormone Therapy or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators for Treatment of Menopausal Symptoms
- Commonly Prescribed Hormone Therapies
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!