Primary Prevention of ASCVD and T2DM in Patients at Metabolic Risk
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Definitions and Diagnosis
- Lifestyle and Behavioral Therapy
- Medical and Pharmacological Therapy
- Blood Pressure Reduction
- Reducing Progression to Type 2 Diabetes
- Criteria Proposed for Clinical Diagnosis of the Metabolic Syndrome or Metabolic Risk
- Recommended Waist Thresholds to Define Abdominal Obesity
- Definitions of Prediabetes (Intermediate Glycemia)
- Effect of Lifestyle Components on Metabolic Parameters
- Components of Healthy Cardiovascular Dietary Patterns
- Nutrient Action
- Statin Therapy
- Treatment Recommendations and LDL-C Goals for Treatment
- Algorithm for the Assessment and Treatment of Metabolic Risk
- Measuring Waist Circumference According to NHANES III Protocol
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!