Reporting Standards for Type B Aortic Dissections
- 24 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Causes and Risk Factors
- Initial Management Strategy
- Outcomes and Complications
- Imaging Parameters
- SVS/STS chronicity classification of aortic dissection
- Aortic dissection acuity
- Verbal numeric rating pain scale
- Acute Kidney Injury Network (AKIN) classification/staging system for acute kidney injury
- Stroke severity: modified Rankin scale
- Spinal cord injury: modified Tarlov scoring scale
- Aortic Dissection
- Type B aortic dissection
- Intramural Hematoma, descending aorta
- Intramural Hematoma, ascending aorta
- SVS/STS Classification System
- A9 dissection
- SVS/STS Aortic Dissection Classification System
- B1,9 dissection
- B0,9 dissection
- Atherosclerotic Ulcer and Intramural Hematoma
- Changing Pathology of Aortic Dissection
- Renal Malperfusion
- Reporting Standards for Type B Aortic Dissections
- Stent graft-induced new entry (SINE) tear
- Aortic Measurements
- Perigraft and false lumen leaks
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!