Reporting Standards for Type B Aortic Dissections
- 24 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Causes and Risk Factors
- Initial Management Strategy
- Outcomes and Complications
- Imaging Parameters
- SVS/STS chronicity classification of aortic dissection
- Aortic dissection acuity
- Verbal numeric rating pain scale
- Acute Kidney Injury Network (AKIN) classification/staging system for acute kidney injury
- Stroke severity: modified Rankin scale
- Spinal cord injury: modified Tarlov scoring scale
- Aortic Dissection
- Type B aortic dissection
- Intramural Hematoma, descending aorta
- Intramural Hematoma, ascending aorta
- SVS/STS Classification System
- A9 dissection
- SVS/STS Aortic Dissection Classification System
- B1,9 dissection
- B0,9 dissection
- Atherosclerotic Ulcer and Intramural Hematoma
- Changing Pathology of Aortic Dissection
- Renal Malperfusion
- Reporting Standards for Type B Aortic Dissections
- Stent graft-induced new entry (SINE) tear
- Aortic Measurements
- Perigraft and false lumen leaks
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!