- 10 pages
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Agents Used in Treating RA
- Instruments to Measure RA Disease Activity
- Recommendations for Patients with Symptomatic Early RA
- Recommendations for Patients with Symptomatic Established RA
- Laboratory Monitoring for RA Patients on DMARDs
- Recommendations for High-Risk Patients with Established RA with Moderate of High Disease Activity and Comorbidities
- Use of Vaccines in Patients with RA
- Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Established Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tuberculosis Screening Algorithm for Biologics and Tofacitinib
- Reference list
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This Guideline attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This Guideline should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the American College of Rheumatology, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!