Selection of Optimal Adjuvant Chemotherapy and Targeted Therapy for Early Breast Cancer
- 7 pages
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- New Recommendations from 2021
- Treatment Recommendations
- Use of an Anthracycline-Taxane Regimen
- Optimal-Dose Anthracycline Regimen for Patients for Whom a Taxane Is Contraindicated
- Adding Gemcitabine or Capecitabine to an Anthracycline-Taxane Regimen
- Capecitabine in Patients Age ≥65 Years
- Cyclophosphamide-Methotrexate-Fluorouracil As an Alternative To Doxorubicin-Cyclophosphamide
- Acceptable Adjuvant Chemotherapy Regimens for Patients with Higher-Risk Early Breast Cancer
- Adjuvant Regimen When an Anthracycline Is Not Preferred
- Patient Selection and Adjuvant Trastuzumab Therapy
- Trastuzumab Plus Chemotherapy in Patients with Higher-Risk Her2-Positive Disease
- Trastuzumab Plus Chemotherapy in Patients with Her2-Positive T1a-B N0 Disease
- Selection of Chemotherapy Regimens in Patients Receiving Trastuzumab
- Use of Trastuzumab and an Anthracycline-Containing Regimen
- Concurrent Administration of Adjuvant Trastuzumab and Non-Anthracycline Chemotherapy Regimens
- Trastuzumab-Based Chemotherapy or Trastuzumab Regimens For Patients at Higher Risk of Cardiotoxicity
- Addition of Trastuzumab to Chemotherapy Regimens Not Evaluated in a Phase III Trial
- Duration of Trastuzumab Therapy and Cardiac Function
- Adjuvant Capecitabine
- Adjuvant Pertuzumab
- Adjuvant Neratinib
- Adjuvant Abemaciclib
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide is derived from recommendations in the American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline. This resource is a practice tool based on ASCO® practice guidelines and is not intended to substitute for the independent professional judgment of the treating physician. Practice guidelines do not account for individual variation among patients. This pocket guide does not purport to suggest any particular course of medical treatment. Use of the practice guidelines and this resource are voluntary. The practice guidelines and additional information are available at www.asco.org/supportive-care-guidelines. Copyright © 2021 by American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!