Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- 26 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Types of SSTIs
- Impetigo and Ecthyma
- Purulent SSTIs
- Recurrent Skin Abscesses
- Erysipelas and Cellulitis
- Recurrent Cellulitis
- Anti-inflammatory Agents for Cellulitis
- Surgical Site Infections
- Necrotizing Fasciitis, Including Fournier's
- Clostridial Gas Gangrene or Myonecrosis
- Infected Animal Bite-related Wounds
- Cat Scratch Disease and Bacillary Angiomatosis
- Specific Infective Agents
- Cutaneous Anthrax
- Bubonic Plague
- Persistent or Recurrent Episodes
- Fever and Neutropenia
- Immunocompromised Patients
- Cellular Immunodeficiency
- Wound Infection Algorithm
- Antimicrobial therapy for Staphylococcal and Streptococcal SSTIs
- Treatment of Necrotizing Infections of the Skin, Fascia and Muscle
- Antibiotics for Treatment of Incisional Surgical Site Infections
- Recommended Therapy for Infections after Animal or Human Bites
- Standard Doses of Antifungal Agents
- Standard Doses of Antimicrobial Agents Active Against Multiple Drug-Resistant Organisms
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!