The digital version of the ASCO Small Renal Masses GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- ASCO members receive free digital access at www.asco.org/guideline-pocket-cards
- Price: $4.99
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Small Renal Masses GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and was developed with their collaboration. It contains graded recommendations for diagnosis and treatment of small renal masses including a management algorithm.
- 4 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Management algorithm