Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
- 46 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Detailed Diagnostic Information
- Clinical Classification of Chest Pain With an Algorithm
- Three Principal Presentations of UA
- Clinical Evaluation
- Alternative Diagnoses to Angina
- Detailed Diagnostic Algorithm
- Risk Stratification
- Risk Assessment Algorithm
- Tables of Pretest Likelihood of CAD
- Table of Medical Conditions Provoking or Exacerbating Ischemia
- Detailed Resting Imaging, Stress Testing, and Advanced
- Imaging Recommendations
- Coronary Angiography Recommendations
- Table of Prognostic Indices
- SIHD Therapy Algorithms
- To Improve Survival
- To Improve Symptoms
- Revascularization Recommendations
- Drug Indications by Diagnosis
- Tobacco and Alcohol
- Psychological Factors
- Alternative Therapies
- Patient Education
- Risk Factor Modification Recommendations
- Follow-up Schedules
- Precise Grading of Every Recommendation
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in these bundles!