Sudden Hearing Loss
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Definitions of Common Terminology
- Summary of Key Action Statements
- Recommended Technique for Weber and Rinne Testing
- Some Symptoms and Signs Suggestive of Non-Idiopathic Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Selected Conditions That May Be Associated With Bilateral SSNHL
- General Guidelines for Corticosteroid Therapy for SSNHL
- Common Issues Raised by Individuals with SSNHL
- SHL Guideline Key Action Statements
- Patient Information
- Questions to Ask Your Provider About Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss (SSNHL) Frequently Asked Questions
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!
- Acute Otitis Externa
- Adult Sinusitis
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Bell’s Palsy
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Cerumen Impaction
- Evaluation of the Neck Mass in Adults
- Hoarseness (Dysphonia)
- Improving Nasal Form and Function after Rhinoplasty
- Improving Voice Outcomes After Thyroid Surgery
- Ménière’s Disease
- Nosebleed (Epistaxis)
- Opioid Prescribing for Analgesia After Common Otolaryngology Operations
- Otitis Media with Effusion
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Tonsillectomy in Children
- Tympanostomy Tubes in Children