Later this year Guideline Central will be releasing the next evolution of our guidelines-based decision-support platform. We expect to launch sometime in Q2, and it will be our most signifcant evolution yet.
Some of the new features and enhancements to expect:
- new interfaces for finding, referencing and implementing guidelines
- recommendation-level searching and filtering
- advanced search algorithm incorporating thousands of pieces of meta data per guideline document
- Guideline Alerts system for managing notifications for new and updated guidelines
- additional free guideline summaries
- new 3rd party (e.g. EHR) integrations
- and so much more.
If you are interested in being among the first to test out the new platform, we invite you to join our early adopters program. Select beta testers will also receive free premium access to all content within the new system for an entire year.
Link to Sign Up – https://share.hsforms.com/1fm-9yG9PSTumZ4BVXjyl1gi3ls
We are also asking for feedback on our print offering and content formatting. If you are interested, please contact v reyes at guidelinecentral dot com. By providing your feedback you will receive one free premium guideline of your choosing.
Thank you all in advance!