robafen (Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin) solution
Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children 12 years and over
10 mL every 4 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
ROBAFEN® DM COUGH
COUGH SUPPRESSANT (Dextromethorphan HBr)
COMPARE TO the active ingredients of ROBITUSSIN® COUGH + CHEST CONGESTION DM
Ages 12 and Over
8 FL. OZ. (237 mL)