Pepcid Complete (famotidine, calcium carbonate, and magnesium hydroxide) tablet, chewable
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
|Active ingredients (in each chewable tablet)||Purposes|
|Famotidine 10 mg||Acid reducer|
|Calcium carbonate 800 mg||Antacid|
|Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg||Antacid|
relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids and acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years and over: do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg, magnesium 70 mg
- read the directions and warnings before use
- read the bottle. It contains important information.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture
- do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with "SAFETY SEAL®" is broken or missing
cellulose acetate, corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, dextrose excipient, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, sucralose
Questions or comments?
call 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
See New Warnings
Famotidine 10 mg–Acid reducer
Calcium carbonate 800 mg–Antacid
Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg–Antacid
Just One Tablet!
Relieves Heartburn Due to Acid Indigestion
Cool Mint Flavor