Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- 24 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Physical Examination
- Assessment of Medical Comorbidities
- Aneurysm Imaging
- Medical Management During the Period of AAA Surveillance
- Timing for Intervention
- Assessment of Operative Risk and Life Expectancy
- The Patient with a Ruptured Aneurysm
- Choice Of Anesthetic Technique And Agent
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis
- Intraoperative Fluid Resuscitation And Blood Conservation
- Cardiovascular Monitoring
- Maintenance of Body Temperature
- Role of the ICU
- Prophylaxis For Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Postoperative Blood Transfusion
- Perioperative Pain Management
- Late Outcomes
- Recommendation For Postoperative Surveillance
- Preoperative Cardiac Evaluation for the Patient Undergoing Aneurysm Repair
- Functional Capacity Estimation From an Assessment of Physical Activity
- Mortality Risk Scoring Scheme for Patients Undergoing Repair of an AAA
- Surgical Approaches for Open Aneurysm Repair
- Estimated Perioperative Complications After abdominal aortic aneurysm, endovascular, endoleaksElective Open Surgery for AAA
- Referring Hospital Checklist for the Patient With a Suspected or Confirmed Ruptured Aneurysm
- Receiving Hospital Personnel Alert Checklist for Management of the Patient With a Suspected or Confirmed Ruptured Aneurysm
- Suspected Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (rAAA) Algorithm
- And More
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!