Catheter and Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
- 34 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Indications for Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
- Indications for Concomitant Open (such as Mitral Valve) Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
- Indications for Concomitant Closed (such as CABG and AVR) Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
- Indications for Stand-Alone and Hybrid Surgical Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Strategies, Techniques, and Endpoints
- Signs and Symptoms Following AF Ablation
- Types of Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- Definitions of Complications Associated with AF Ablation
- Incidence, Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Selected Complications of AF Ablation
- Heart Anatomy
- Pulmonary Vein Anatomy
- Mechanisms of AF
- Atrial Triggers
- Mechanisms of Atrial Flutter and Atrial Tachycardia
- Common Lesion Sets
- Catheter Ablation of AF Using Either RF Energy or Cryoballoon AF Ablation
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!