Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due to Steroid 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Newborn Screening
- Diagnosis of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Prenatal Treatment of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Treatment of Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Treatment of Nonclassic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Long-Term Management of Patients With Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Restoring Functional Anatomy By Surgery in Individuals With Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Experimental Therapies and Future Directions
- Mental Health
- Comparative Incidence of Classic CAH in Different Populations
- Maintenance Therapy in Growing Patients with CAH
- Maintenance Therapy Suggested in Fully Grown Patients
- Suggested Stress Doses of GC for Adrenal Crisis
- Utility of Various Analytes for Monitoring CAH Treatment
- Fetal Adrenal Steroidogenesis
- Diagnosis of 21OHD
- Lower Urogenital Anatomy of Mild and Severe CAH
- Partial Urogenital Mobilization with Separation of the Urethra and Vagina
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!