CPR for Mechanical Circulatory Support
- 12 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) Configurations
- Intracorporeal Pumps
- Paracorporeal Pumps
- Axial vs. Centrifugal-Flow Pump Design
- Total Artificial Heart with Freedom Portable Driver
- HeartMate II Troubleshooting Algorithm
- Algorithm showing response to a patient with a left ventricular assist device (LVAD)
- Algorithm showing response to a patient with a total artificial heart (TAH)
- Diagnostic Recommendations
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Non-Cardiovascular Problems
- Definitive Evaluation And Care
- Total Artificial Heart
- Table: Basic Differences in Performing Resuscitation in Patients With Mechanical Circulatory Support
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!
AHA Guidelines BundleLast Updated: Nov 2, 2022
- Coronary Artery Revascularization
- CPR for Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Device-Based Therapy
- Diagnosis and Management of Aortic Disease
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Evaluation and Diagnosis of Chest Pain
- Evaluation and Management of Patients with Bradycardia and Cardiac Conduction Delay
- Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope
- Heart Failure
- Management of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- Management of Blood Cholesterol
- Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Management of Patients With Ventricular Arrythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Mechanical Circulatory Support — Ambulatory and Community Patient Care
- Non-ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation and Management of Patients Undergoing Noncardiac Surgery
- Peripheral Artery Disease Lower Extremity
- Prevention Of Stroke In Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation
- Prevention of Stroke In Women
- Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in Adults
- Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Primary Stroke Prevention
- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Valvular Heart Disease