Diabetes Medical Nutrition Therapy
- 12 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Screening and Referral
- Nutrition Assessment
- Nutrition Intervention
- Individualized Nutrition Prescription
- Healthful Eating Plan for Overweight or Obese Adults
- Macronutrient Composition
- Carbohydrate Management
- Insulin Dosing
- Fiber Intake
- Glycemic Index
- Protein Intake and Type
- Sodium Intake
- Vitamin, Mineral and Herbal Supplementation
- Alcohol Consumption
- Physical Activity
- Exercise-Related Hypoglycemia
- Glucose Monitoring
- Coordination of Care
- Nutrition Monitoring and Evaluation
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!