- 24 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Recommended Treatment Regimens
- Treatment in Special Situations
- Factors to be considered in deciding to initiate treatment empirically for active tuberculosis
- Baseline And Follow-Up Evaluations For Patients Treated With First-Line Tuberculosis Medications
- Drug Regimens for Microbiologically Confirmed Pulmonary Tuberculosis Caused by Drug-Susceptible Organisms
- Doses of Antituberculosis Drugs for Adults and Children
- Possible Components of a Multifaceted, Patient-Centered Treatment Strategy
- Examples of Priority Situations for the Use of Directly Observed Therapy
- Management of Treatment Interruptions
- Other Causes of Abnormal Liver Function Tests That Should Be Excluded
- Conditions or Situations in Which Therapeutic Drug Monitoring May Be Helpful
- Clinically Significant Drug–Drug Interactions Involving the Rifamycins
- Suggested Pyrazinamide Doses, Using Whole Tablets, for Adults Weighing 40–90 kg
- Suggested Ethambutol Dosages, Using Whole Tablets, for Adults Weighing 40–90 kg
- Dosing Recommendations for Adult Patients With Reduced Renal Function
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in these bundles!