Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke
- 52 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Graded Recommendations
- Prehospital Stroke Management and Systems of Care
- Emergency Evaluation and Treatment
- Head and Neck Imaging
- General Supportive Care and Emergency Treatment
- IV Alteplase
- Mechanical Thrombectomy
- In-Hospital Management of AIS: General Supportive Care
- In-Hospital Management of AIS: Treatment of Acute Complications
- In-Hospital Institution of Secondary Stroke Prevention
- Antithrombotic Treatment
- Treatment of Hyperlipidemia
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale
- Options to Treat Arterial Hypertension in Patients with AIS Who Are Candidates for Emergency Reperfusion Therapy
- Management of Symptomatic Intracranial Bleeding Occurring Within 24 Hours After Administration of IV Alteplase for Treatment of AIS
- Management of Orolingual Angioedema Associated with IV Alteplase Administration for AIS
- Eligibility Recommendations for IV Alteplase in Patients With AIS
- Treatment of AIS: IV Administration of Alteplase
- Risk Status
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!