- 26 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Clinical, Demographic, and Epidemiologic Features
- Exposure or Condition Associated with Pathogens Causing Diarrhea
- Clinical Presentations Suggestive of Infectious Diarrhea Etiologies
- Laboratory Diagnostics for Organisms Associated with Infectious Diarrhea
- Considerations when Evaluating People with Infectious Diarrhea
- Empiric Management
- Directed Management
- Post-infectious Manifestations Associated with Enteric Pathogens
- Recommended Antimicrobial Agents by Pathogen
- Fluid and Nutritional Management of Diarrhea Prevention
- Infectious Diseases Designated as Notifiable at the National Level
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!