- Key Points
- Terms and definitions
- Interventions included in the literature review
- General medication recommendations for children and adolescents with JIA and polyarthritis
- General guidelines for the initial and subsequent treatment of children and adolescents with JIA and polyarthritis
- Recommendations for the initial and subsequent treatment of children and adolescents with JIA and sacroiliitis
- Recommendations for the initial and subsequent treatment of children and adolescents with JIA and enthesitis
- Summary of primary recommendations for the initial and subsequent treatment of children with JIA and active polyarthritis
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This Guideline attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This Guideline should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the American College of Rheumatology, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!
- ANCA-Associated Vasculitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Glucocorticoid‐Induced Osteoporosis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Uveitis
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis — Non-Pharmacologic Therapies, Medication Monitoring, Immunizations, and Imaging
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis — Therapeutic Approaches for Oligoarthritis, Temporomandibular Joint Arthritis and Systemic JIA
- Kawasaki Disease
- Lupus Nephritis
- Management of Gout
- Management of Reproductive Health in Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Perioperative Management Rheumatic Diseases
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of Lyme Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Integrative Interventions
- Total Joint Arthroplasty (TJA) of the Hip or Knee
- Vaccinations in Patients with Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases