- 16 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Treatment Recommendations
- Transplant Eligible
- Transplant Ineligible
- Relapsed Disease
- Algorithm On Management of Patients with Multiple Myeloma
- Drugs Used in the Management of Patients With Multiple Myeloma
- Diagnostic Criteria for Active Multiple Myeloma
- Revised International Staging System
- Comparison of Select Risk Prediction Models Relevant To Older Adults With Multiple Myeloma
- IMWG Response Criteria
- Estimated Cost of Drugs for Multiple Myeloma
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide is derived from recommendations in the American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline. This resource is a practice tool based on ASCO® practice guidelines and is not intended to substitute for the independent professional judgment of the treating physician. Practice guidelines do not account for individual variation among patients. This pocket guide does not purport to suggest any particular course of medical treatment. Use of the practice guidelines and this resource are voluntary. The practice guidelines and additional information are available at www.asco.org/supportive-care-guidelines. Copyright © 2021 by American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!