Non-ST-Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes
- 30 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- GRACE Risk Model Nomogram
- Patient Management Algorithm
- Recommendation Tables
- TIMI Risk Score
- Clinical Assessment and Initial Evaluation
- ED or Outpatient Facility Presentation
- Early Risk Stratification
- Cardiac Biomarkers and the Universal Definition of MI
- Standard Medical Therapies
- Inhibitors of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System
- Initial Antiplatelet/Anticoagulant Therapy
- Early Invasive and Ischemia-Guided Strategies
- Risk Stratification Before Discharge
- Myocardial Revascularization
- Timing of Urgent CABG
- Discharge From the ED
- Factors Associated With Appropriate Selection of Early Invasive Strategy or Ischemia-Guided Strategy
- Dosing of Parenteral Anticoagulants During PCI
- Late Hospital Care, Hospital Discharge, and Post-hospital Discharge Care
- Quality of Care and Outcomes
- Special Patient Groups
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in these bundles!