- 22 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Epistaxis Illustration: Vascular Supply of the Nasal Septum
- Epistaxis Illustration: Vascular Supply of the Lateral Nasal Wall
- Digital Compression to the Lower Third of the Nose (Lateral View)
- Digital compression to the Lower Third of the Nose (Basal View)
- Anterior Rhinoscopy of the Nose (2)
- Endoscopic View of the Right Nasal Cavity of an HHT Patient
- Telangiectasias of the Tongue
- Photograph of Telangiectasias of the Hard Palate
- Epistaxis Guideline Key Action Statements
- Patients on Anticoagulants and/or Antiplatelet Medications
- Applying the Nosebleed CPG: Target Patient and Practice Settings
- Risk Factors Associated with Nosebleed
- Summary of Evidence-Based Statements
- Nasal Packing Options
- Anticoagulant and Antiplatelet Medications and Appropriate Reversal Agents Based on Severity of Bleeding
- Interventions for an Identified Anterior Nasal Bleeding Site
- Patient FAQs
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.