Physical Therapist Management of Total Knee Arthroplasty
- 8 pages
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Preoperative Exercise Program
- Preoperative Education
- Continuous Passive Movement Device (CPM) Use for Mobilization
- Physical Activity
- Motor Function Training
- Post-Operative Knee Range of Motion Exercise
- Immediate Post-Operative Knee Flexion During Rest for Blood Loss And Swelling
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Resistance and Intensity of Strengthening Exercise
- Prognostic Factors
- Postoperative Physical Therapy Supervision
- Group- vs. Individual-Based Therapy
- Physical Therapy: Postoperative Timing
- Physical Therapy: Discharge Planning
- Outcomes Assessment
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.