- 6 pages
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Preparation of Platelet Products
- Prevention of Rh Alloimmunization
- Prophylactic vs Therapeutic Platelet Transfusion
- Platelet Transfusion Threshold in Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
- Platelet Transfusion Threshold in the Setting of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Platelet Transfusion in Patients with Chronic, Stable, Severe Thrombocytopenia Who Are Not Receiving Active Treatment
- Platelet Transfusion Threshold in Patients With Solid Tumors
- Platelet Count at which Surgical or Invasive Procedures May Be Performed
- Monitoring for Refractoriness to Platelet Transfusion
- Managing Refractoriness to Platelet Transfusion
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide is derived from recommendations in the American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline. This resource is a practice tool based on ASCO® practice guidelines and is not intended to substitute for the independent professional judgment of the treating physician. Practice guidelines do not account for individual variation among patients. This pocket guide does not purport to suggest any particular course of medical treatment. Use of the practice guidelines and this resource are voluntary. The practice guidelines and additional information are available at www.asco.org/supportive-care-guidelines. Copyright © 2021 by American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!