Routine Lung Function Tests
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Determination of a Bronchodilator Response
- Calculation of a Conditional Change Score in Children
- Calculation of FEV1Q in adults
- Normal Distribution With Z-scores and Percentiles Displayed
- FEV1/FVC Predicted and Limits of Normal Compared With the Fixed Cut-off of 0.7
- Comparison of the ATS/ERS 2005 Recommendations to ATS/ERS 2022 Recommendations
- Examples of Typical Flow-Volume Loop Configurations
- Approach to Interpretation of Spirometry
- Approach to Interpretation of DLCO
- Approach to Interpretation of Lung Volumes
- Functional Classification of Common Impairments Assessed by Conventional PFTs and Their Pathophysiological Determinants
- Summary of Types of Spirometrically Defined and Lung Volume Defined Ventilatory Impairments
- Lung Function Indices Capable of Differentiating Extrathoracic from Intrathoracic Obstruction in Adults
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!