Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer without Driver Alterations
- 14 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Definitions of PD-L1 Tumor Proportion Score (TPS) level
- Treatment Recommendations
- First-line Therapy
- High PD-L1 Status (TPS ≥50%), and PS 0–1 and 2
- Second-line Therapy for Patients and PS 0–1
- One Prior Chemotherapy Regimen
- Third-line Therapy
- For Cytotoxic Therapy for Patients Who Have Received Three Prior Regimens and Good PS
- First-Line Treatment Options for Patients with Stage IV NSCLC Without Driver Alterations
- Second-Line Treatment Options for Patients with Stage IV NSCLC Without Driver Alterations
- Third-Line Treatment Options for Patients With Stage IV NSCLC Without Driver Alterations
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide is derived from recommendations in the American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline. This resource is a practice tool based on ASCO® practice guidelines and is not intended to substitute for the independent professional judgment of the treating physician. Practice guidelines do not account for individual variation among patients. This pocket guide does not purport to suggest any particular course of medical treatment. Use of the practice guidelines and this resource are voluntary. The practice guidelines and additional information are available at www.asco.org/thoracic-cancer-guidelines. Copyright © 2022 by American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!