Systemic Therapy for Melanoma
- 8 pages
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Treatment Recommendations
- Neoadjuvant Systemic Therapy Cutaneous Melanoma Eligible for Resection
- Adjuvant Systemic Therapy Resected (Stage II, III, IV) Cutaneous Melanoma
- Systemic Therapy Options Unresectable/Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma
- Systemic Therapy Options Non-Cutaneous Melanoma (Stage II or greater)
- Reasonable dose/schedule details for recommended regimens – Adjuvant Therapy
- Reasonable dose/schedule details for recommended regimens – Unresectable/Metastatic Disease
- 2022 recommendations for uveal melanoma
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide is derived from recommendations in the American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline. This resource is a practice tool based on ASCO® practice guidelines and is not intended to substitute for the independent professional judgment of the treating physician. Practice guidelines do not account for individual variation among patients. This pocket guide does not purport to suggest any particular course of medical treatment. Use of the practice guidelines and this resource are voluntary. The practice guidelines and additional information are available at www.asco.org/melanoma-guidelines. Copyright © 2022 by American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!